http://enthusiastblog.com/2012/12/17/the-christmas-tag/ – the original christmas tag! Check it out.
1. What is your favourite Christmas Film?
– Probably ‘Home Alone’ or ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’. Two completely different kinds of movies but I love them!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
– Yeah I have a few times! I live in the UK so the weather pretty much changes every 5 seconds.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
– At home with family, I love it but sometimes I wish I was in sunny Australia.
4. What is your favourite Christmas Song?
– ‘Fairytale of New York’ or ‘Baby it’s cold outside’ but I don’t know, I love them all!
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
– I never used to, but this year we opened 2 each that were from our friends.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
– Dasher, Donner, Prancer, Rudolph, Vixen.. I don’t know any others.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
– We don’t have many, but probably sleeping in the same room as my siblings on Christmas Eve!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
– Fake.. otherwise my dog attacks it.
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food or sweet treat?
– Either breakfast pie that we eat on christmas morning, or peppermint creams, nom.
10. Be honest: do you like giving or receiving presents more?
– Honestly? Giving. I spend so much time trying to get a gift that will make someone happy, and I love seeing their facial expressions when they open it!
11. What’s the best christmas present you have ever received?
– I have no idea. My grandparents always give the best gifts though.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
– Either New York because its beautiful, or Australia because I hate being cold!!
13. Are you a pro- present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
– Depends on my mood, I used to be terrible, but this year my presents look so pretty.
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
– Honest to god, it was when I was 8 and my family moved in with my grandparents, and they bought me one of those journals that are voice activated? God damn.
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
– My mum forgot my age and casually struck up a conversation about how she was buying the presents.. still hurts now.
16. Do you make new years resolutions? If so, do you stick to them?
– I don’t usually but have this year, so I guess we’ll see!
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
– Just the general atmosphere, and spending time with my family!
Thanks for reading, hope you had a great christmas.
Love RJ x